Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Typical Day

These are my chives in bloom that I brought from Indiana.

It was a mostly sunny day around 70. Bill has been spraying weeds in the corn and beans yesterday and today. I transported him from place to place 2 or 3 times today like this evening from Tim's house where he had driven and left the sprayer back to the field for him to drive the truck carrying the water for the sprayer to the bin site to leave it there and then back home where his pickup was.

I went to the pharmacy in Pocahontas and stopped to see Diane at her salon. I cleaned some window screens that have been dirty since they were put in and started cleaning up a treadmill and exercise bike that are very dirty that we got from Glenn's shop. They'll go in our office.

Last night Bill went to a fire dept. meeting and tonight he's at a grocery board meeting.

I'm going to Humboldt in the morning for blood work before a physical next week and then on to Ft. Dodge to go to Walmart. Not sure I want to go since Tim & Bette Jo had a tire cut and their car keyed while they were in Hobby Lobby today!

No comments: