Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm in Indiana

I had a good trip to Indiana on Fri. This is the view from Mom's back deck. She has a screened in porch that she enjoys this view from too.
She has a tree full of cherries that I might have to make a pie with before the birds eat all of them (picture on right).

Had the Stampers at Heart meeting this morning. It was what we call a shoebox swap. Each person designed a card and brought the supplies cut and ready for 12 people to make it.

I was really lucky to be able to call our UPS man at home and ask him if I could pick up my Stampin' Up! box Fri. morning at their office which is right on the way out of town for me! It had our brand new catalog and some new products in it that I needed for this weekend!

Tonight mom & I are going to the Carmel HIgh School Alumni dinner. I've never been to one. Our class had over 600 kids so we weren't close and the classes just don't attend this alumni or the reunions much. Mom was in the Carmel class of '55 and had 38 in her class. They've always done quite a bit together.

No comments: