Friday, June 26, 2009

Another Warm Day

It was hot here again today - looks like these cows have the right idea for keeping cool. This is down the road from Bill's Mom's house.

Today was a mowing day for me but there was a breeze so it wasn't too bad.

Tonight I'm getting ready to go with nephew, Rob tomorrow on the church bus to Adventureland. It's near Des Moines and I've never been there. It's been a long time since I've been to an amusement park!

I made 2 pans of Scotcheroos today. Pocahontas (next town to the west) is having their Heritage Days this weekend. There is a church service on the courthouse square Sun., and then our church is doing a lunch to benefit our youth group, Ignite. They asked for donation of bars. Each bar had to be individually wrapped with your name & address on them!

ww.CindyKCreations.com

No comments: