Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fun Day

Mom & I started out the day by checking out the Farmers' Market. There are 6 rows of booths with 50 vendors. Then I headed to a friend's bridal shower/brunch west of Indianapolis. Bill & I are coming back to Indiana for her wedding in early August and I'll do 2 stamping events ("business" trip!).


This evening Mom & I went to see a stamping friend's new house and then on to a fish fry. Here in Indiana, various denominations of churches have them throughout the summer usually outside under tents, and it's usually fish sandwiches with sides of potato salad, cole slaw, fries or baked beans and pie or cake. In Iowa, they're usually during Lent, done by the Catholic churches, inside because it's still cold out, and they're meals of pieces of fish with sides of corn, baked potato, roll and a bar or ice cream.

No comments: