Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Be Back in March

I've been thinking about whether I should continue the blog or not since I think I've covered most of "life in rural Iowa". Bill and I are trying to lose some weight so I'm not making any recipes that I think you'd like to read about right now although I am definitely trying some new ones! (Bill says "yuck" - please send us recipes or suggestions!) Many days there just isn't much to write about - we're not too exciting!

I've decided that I'll take a break until March 1st when farming picks up again (and winter thinks about being over). I'll keep my Stampin' Up! things on the sidebar updated and post whenever there is something new with stamping/scrapbooking. Sale-A-Bration starts January 25th - spend $50 and have a choice of several stamp sets or a few other items for each $50 order! Contact me to order or order online 24 hours a day (click on Order Online 24/7 or on my web site address above right). You can also see our entire catalog online. For anyone local, let me know if you're interested in coming to a class!

Blogging kind of becomes a one way thing too. Some read my blog and then feel like they know all about what we're doing, but then I don't hear back from them. Maybe I will if not blogging - we'll see. It has helped me feel connected with many of you. Thankfully, Facebook really does too. Technology has definitely made my transition from Indiana to Iowa much easier.

Thanks for reading since November 2008! Hope you'll check back in March.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do read your blog everyday,and enjoy it. Even when I am on the farm. Just wanted to let you know!! Stay warm
LS

Glenn Markley said...

Cindy: Your blog is great to read everyday, sort of let's us know what is happening instead of having to go to the uptown coffee house. Look forward to your return when excitement picks up with good weather.

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

Thanks for all your blogs. I've really enjoyed them. Hope to read more in March!

Karen

Terri said...

Can't wait till March!

kelly said...

I can't wait til March!! I enjoyed reading about home:)

Anonymous said...

It's almost March! You'd better get back to blogging every now and then...you guys never tell me what's going on up there. But then again, I could call more often.

-Jim

Cindy said...

Just not too much happening here but will try to think of something in a couple days!