Saturday, January 8, 2011

Feeling Blue (Colts Blue)

So sad that the Colts lost the game by one point tonight but will be back next year! Sad to not have the games - and possible Super Bowl - to look forward to. Do have to be honest and say that they rely toooo much on kicking field goals. Frustrating for this fan. Need to go for the TOUCHDOWNS!!! Hope that Dallas Clark and others injured this season will be back to start the season in the fall. A bonus next year is that Super Bowl will be in Indianapolis!

We're supposed to get 5-7" of snow starting tomorrow and all day Monday.

Will leave you with something I think is funny. I babysat the girls today and out of the blue, Lacey asked me if I have eyes in the back of my head. I said "nooo" and thinking "huh???" She said "my mommy does" and I realized what she was talking about! Gotta love the funny things kids say! When Diane came in, I asked her if she had eyes in the back of her head and she quickly said : "of course, all mommies do"!



2 comments:

kelly said...

Its true:) When I became a parent it seemed like I developed a higher sensitity to what was going on around me, hearing everything , a 6th sense. Now mine is 17 and I STLL do not sleep at night:) UGH

Anonymous said...

Well the Saints didn't make it this year either. Who would've thought that the Seahaws of all teams would pull it off? I wonder in our Chiefs will get past the first playoff game.

-Jim