Sunday, January 2, 2011

GO COLTS!!!!!!

I'm VERY happy to be getting to watch the Colts game this afternoon!!!!! Des Moines CBS did not choose to show the last two. :( I'm lucky that I have a bunch of my Indiana friends as Friends on Facebook so during the games we're watching the game and commenting with each other. Makes me feel not so far away.

We had icy weather on New Year's Eve but had planned to stay home anyway. There just isn't any place that good or exciting to go to around here on cold winter nights. We watched a Netflix movie and had shrimp and meatballs. I also tried Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls (one of Bill's favorite foods) so the house smelled great. Click HERE to go to the recipe.

Yesterday I took the ornaments off the tree and put away all the other decorations. Bill folded up the tree and put it in the boxes and got them taken downstairs. We're glad to have that job done.

Now to work on book work for taxes although we've kept up pretty well throughout the year.

No comments: