Thursday, October 1, 2009

Christmas Card Swap

Combining beans has been going well until rain today. I've been learning more - and taking pictures, of course, so check back tomorrow!

The project I've been
working on is a Christmas Card Swap with 24 of my downline. They signed up to send me a set of 12 Christmas cards by this past Mon. By Mon. they had all arrived on schedule - 288 cards! I had 24 piles of cards laying on 2 long tables. I "swapped" them so everyone will receive 12 different cards back. They were mailed back out yesterday. Again, these are all card samples so that our customers can see the stamps we sell used in various ways.


This is t
he card I made for the swap, using our Scenic Season set, Big Shot top note die, night of navy Craft ink and iridescent ice embossing powder. The moon was done by punching a circle out of a post it note, laying it where I wanted the moon, and sponging navy Classic ink around it for the sky.

We are required to put a watermark over our photos of cards shown on blogs, etc. I've been needing to learn how to do that forever. I haven't done much photo editing yet (need to learn). So I'm excited that I finally have a watermark on my card! Now I just have to figure out how to resize it!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea with the post-it moon! Like your card.

Marsha from Indy

Hyppychick said...

Oooo so glad everyone got their cards to you in time! I can't wait to see what everyone has put together!

Debbie D said...

I need a lesson a using my watermark. I've had it over a year and can't figure out how to put it on my pictures!