Sunday, September 27, 2009

Unusual Recipe

One of my former stamp customers who lives in southern IL mentioned on Facebook Fri. that she made something new for breakfast, Fluffy Pancakes, and gave the recipe. So I cut the recipe in half and made it for us yesterday. Very strange how the sides went up but Melissa said hers did too and that one of her sons was "concerned" as it was rising! Pretty good and fun to try but not sure I'm keeping the recipe!

Bill & Tim are back to combining this afternoon. Karen & Dave are bringing the kids down to ride since it's a good day for that. 4 year old Matthew talks a lot about Uncle Bill and tractors.

Our weather temps. are supposed to change drastically starting tonight - from 80 today to highs in the 50's. I had to cut the grass long yesterday so going back over it at the normal height today. Will enjoy being outside while it's still so nice!

Go COLTS!! I get to watch them on TV tonight - 2 weeks in a row!!

No comments: