Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Stamp Class Last Night

Very exciting - I had my first stamp class in our new house in the awesome space we have for them in the basement!!! I had not had a class since April due to getting ready to move so it was nice to have one again and definitely helped my sales! I love, love, love how it all worked out - there is so much room now for tables and people to move from project to project and work at their own speed. It's great!














These were the 3 things we made last night. The card on the left uses the new Medallion stamp with Cameo Coral and Soft Suede ink and ribbon (this card was designed by one of my recruits in Indiana, Michelle). The middle card is a stair step card using the Upsy Daisy stamp set and some of our retired designer paper. The card on the right was designed by Bev Victory and uses the Big Shot to make the leaves, our Boho Blossoms punch for the flowers, the large oval punch to make the vase, the word window punch and eyelet border punch.

1 comment:

SentimentsbyDenise said...

Ok - here are some pretties! I like these!