Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Craft/Stamp Room Improvements

Progress in the stamp room today! After lunch, Bill put up my curtain rods that I use to hang all of my Stampin' Up! punches on! I use our punches ALL the time so having these back on the wall is great! So handy.

I also put up my "Create" Decor Elements to the left of the punches. Click on the photo to see it larger if you need to. We sell lots of different art for your walls like this. If you're interested, go to my web site (top right) and then Products, then Catalogs, then Decor Elements.

Stampin' Up! just came out with our own digital scrapbooking program called My Digital Studio - for sale now! I'll be mentioning more about that real soon! I'm attending a webinar to learn more about it this evening!

Ordering from the new Holiday Mini catalog began Sept. 1. If you haven't received one in the mail from me and would like one, please let me know - or it can also be viewed online through my web site.

1 comment:

Cathy Y said...

Your stamp room looks fantastic! Love the punches on the rods. And your post about the cucumber boats cracked me up, too!