Thursday, January 21, 2010

Snow Issues

No sunshine yesterday or today so these pictures are kind of dark. The first one shows what some of the firemen did at their meeting Tues. night - dug out and marked the fire hydrants in town!

The 2nd picture is of the dairy here that had the roof collapse. I was by there today. They're working on repairing it.

The guys came yesterday and braced the roof of the machine shed at Peggy's. New rafters are ordered.

Getting excited for the Colts game Sun.!! I'm already starting to wear BLUE. Saw our friend Kyle today when I was in Laurens, and his brothers from here may be flying to Indy to go to the game! Lucky guys!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Ahem*
The Saints are still in it too. Go Drew Brees!! :)

(I'm gonna get in trouble for this aren't I?)

-Jim

Cindy said...

Yes, you're in trouble. Just please don't sing that song again . . .

Waneta said...

GO COLTS ! ! ! ! !