Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mon. Morning

Diane needed me to be at their house by 7:15 Mon. morning when Todd left for work since she was doing the mail. Lacey slept until 9:45 and then opened her Christmas presents from Bill & me and Grandma Dunk. (we hadn't seen them yet) We gave her this thing she's working on in the picture (like father like daughter! - mechanics) She knew where the screwdrivers were and how to use it! This thing shines a rainbow on the wall and we had to install the batteries. The snowman (below) is in their yard. Lacey & I had lunch at Pizza Ranch (buffet which she said was "very good") and then we waited for her bus to take her to preschool.

On Mon., Bill used his snow blower to clear a path in the cemetery for a funeral today. Yesterday he went to an all day class in Storm Lake for his insurance license. Today he and Tim are at a morning pesticides license class. (farmers go to school in winter!)

I have a long list of people I need to make cards for from sympathy, 50th anniversary, birthday to thank you's so this afternoon I'm making them.

I've also been watching some rescues in Haiti on CNN. What an overwhelming situation there.

No comments: