Friday, September 25, 2009

Just Misc.

We're having another rain delay so I just have some misc. pictures to post today. We had light rain about all night last night so there are some puddles. Bill has been catching up on bookwork, and I'm working on Stampin' Up! business. Bill's sister is here today so she and Peggy came over to visit a little.

I keep posting pictures of our beautiful sunsets, but the sunrises are pretty too! We just aren't up that early very often!
This is the morning view from our kitchen & eating area.

These are what the acorns look like in Blue Earth, MN! They were on the ground under the Jolly Green Giant. I noticed right away that they were different than the ones I'm used to. The cap is frilly!

Kind of like when a friend and I went to a stamping/scrapbooking event in Michigan and we saw black squirrels there! We looked funny running around in a park trying to take pictures of a squirrel!

No comments: