Sunday, September 13, 2009

Busy Weekend

Diane needed a babysitter for Lacey for Sat. morning while she delivered mail. So I got to pick Lacey up from daycare for the first time and she spent the night Fri. I thought this little black dress with matching little flog flops was so cute. She wore this dress to a recent wedding.

We had breakfast (blueberry pancakes) and lunch out on the screened porch yesterday - perfect day to do that.

The boys came over last night for pizza and the NASCAR race. Now that we have a nicer TV, we seem to be more popular!

I'm getting ready for my first stamp class here in the new house Tues. night and a weekend of planning upcoming projects for classes with some of my downline in southern Illinois next weekend. Probably a good thing the Colts game isn't on here today.

No comments: