Thursday, June 11, 2009

Driving Today

I'm headed back to Indiana today to do a stamp class for my Indiana customers and a downline meeting for the demonstrators under me (the Stampers At Heart).

Also want to pick up a porch swing I've seen in MooresviIle, Indiana while there. Mom & I may have to eat at Gray Brothers while in that area. It's one of those restaurants that people drive from far and wide to eat there with their pies being very popular. Mooresville is not too far south of Indianapolis. There is also an apple orchard outside of Mooresville that I went to every Fall. They have lots of varieties of apples, pumpkins, gourds and in Oct. they have the usual caramel apples and the best fried biscuits and warm apple butter. Mooresville is a neat, pretty area - hillier than around Indianapolis.

While I'm driving 600 miles today, I thought I'd send you to check out my friend and long time stamp customer, Denise's blog. (click on her name to go to her blog). She's the one that kept saying that I should start a blog! I really enjoy reading hers. She blogs about the books she's reading, cooking, baking & recipes, her beautiful stamped cards, her faith, gardening and more. Leave her a Comment and tell her Cindy sent you!

PS - Happy Birthday Suetta & Happy Anniversary Kathy & Ron!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

11 days later and I'm just now getting around to thanking you for posting on your blog about my birthday. It was so great seeing you on the 14th and I'm praying for your mom today with the ear dr.
Thankfully the personal lines girl is back today from a week vacation in CA so I can focus on my own job.
My boss is still having sinus troubles-the rainy weather has really got her down-I'm praying she feels better soon too. Love you, Suetta