Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Relaxing Afternoon

Last night, Mom & I went to see cousin Scott's girlfriend Kim's daughter, Kaleigh (whew) sing karaoke in the IndyIdol contest. Right now there are 12 of them left with 2 being eliminated each week. 1st place gets $1000! Her outfit was perfect for the 80's theme last night and she did a great job with her song, Hit Me With Your Best Shot! Uncle Neal, Aunt Jan, Jodi and Myron were there too.



This is where I had lunch of crackers & cheese, fresh pineapple & strawberry shortcake. Ahhhh. Maybe I can get Bill to add a pond behind our house? We have room! I think I've mentioned it before with an unfavorable reply. Mom had a lunch church committee meeting.
Her doctor apptmt. has been rescheduled from Fri. to Mon. but she's called to see if there are any cancellations.

I'm going to be with friends I used to work with tonight.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I like the idea of a pond behind the house. In fact, let's pair it up with a tee box close to the house, and a green on the far side. :)

Jim