Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kitchen Fun!

Have had several comments that you love the kitchen pictures so putting a bunch on today. This is one of my favorite new things - my big utensil drawer! We saw this at someone else's new home before we got started and I made a note to have one of these! I have another drawer like it next to this one but without dividers. It's filled with MORE utensils. But this one makes all the spatulas and things used a lot so organized.

Lower cabinet pull out drawers for the baking dishes.

Love these 2 pull outs - one has my mixing bowls, strainers & some Tupperware and the other my pots & pans.
Upper cabinet with various types of glasses & mugs and the cookbook cabinet.




Upper cabinet on the other side of the sink and above the dishwasher with all the plates and bowls.

Bill was not home for lunch today so I got to just have fresh asparagus and strawberries.

1 comment:

SentimentsbyDenise said...

That's what is so great about the newer kitchens - the places to store everything neatly! My kitchen is old and I have almost no counter space so I have to be very creative about where I put things - or do without!
Your slide out drawers are the best!