Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My House Before Bill

This was my house I built here in Indiana - a couple of years before I met Bill - back when I thought I'd be here forever! The new owner hasn't changed any of the landscaping around the house - all looks the same except bigger.

This house was laid out very similar to our new one with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom on the left side and master bedroom & bath and laundry room behind the garage with the great room in the back in the middle. There was an entry at this house which we don't have and an office or dining room in the front. The kitchen and eating area was not vaulted like our house is. No basement here but did have a bonus room/attic area with stairway and floor above the garage. I really missed it until about a month ago when we moved into ours. :)

I had lunch today with long time friend, Marie. We needed a lot longer than her one hour lunch hour to talk! We'll try to get together again the next time I'm back.

No comments: