Monday, June 22, 2009

Another Nice Day

Today's my last day here so Mom & I went to my favorite breakfast place - The Original Pancake House (where I get the blueberry waffle). Then we were out and about around lunch time so we picked up salads at When Eddie Met Salad. This is a bronze outside of it. Carmel is trying to be artsy.

This afternoon I walked on The Monon Trail with my friend, Erin whose bridal shower I went to Sat. We used to walk on it together regularly.

Yesterday I went back to my church here in Carmel and got to see everybody for the first time since I moved. Lots of fun!

I happened to look out this evening and saw the trees being reflected in t
he pond! We've been seeing a mother duck with 9 babies floating around. You can see why Mom loves where her house is!

Bill tells me that it's been very hot & humid at home too - and that the plumbers will be there to finish on Wed.! Then we should be DONE except for tearing down the old house and doing the yard!


No comments: