Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What a Sunset!

Our neighbor brought us her "very chocolatey brownies" when we moved in - in a nice throwaway container. So I decided I wanted to return it to her - filled back up. So today I made Grandma's Jackpot Drops on my roomy kitchen counter! Have I mentioned that I love cooking & baking in the new kitchen?! I'm going to post a bunch of kitchen pics soon for the women readers that love kitchens!


I was working on the computer doing some stamping related e mail and noticed out of the corner of my eye that it looked pretty orange outside so grabbed the camera and went outside. WOW, what a neat sunset! And several minutes later now it's changing but still pretty. Did you all see it like this too??

It was a great, windows open day. Friend, Terri, came over this afternoon to see the house and was saying it was a shame that we were going to just tear down the old house. I asked her if she wanted to go see it now that everything is out including the kitchen cabinets. Also took her down to the basement to see the buckling walls and where I did laundry. Her comments were "oh my" and that she would not be able to go down there to do laundry or otherwise, now she sees why we're tearing down the house and as she was leaving said "You enjoy your new house!" :) (including the sunsets)

1 comment:

SentimentsbyDenise said...

That's a great kitchen! I know you'll have lots of fun preparing wonderful creations in there! Lots of windows for the sun to shine in, too!