Thursday, June 4, 2009

Railing

Greg & Bill F. were here this evening putting up the railing on the front porch. Will be back to finish it tomorrow night.

I had to be in Humboldt this morning so went on to Ft. Dodge to return a couple things and to go to Walmart. I had been letting supplies dwindle so we wouldn't have to move it! It was great shopping at Walmart this morning - very few people!

Mark K. was here bright and early to install the stamp room carpet and he cut our indoor/outdoor carpet for the screened porch. So now I have lots of work to do getting my room organized which will make the basement look a lot better!

I had scheduled my Indiana stamp class for customers and my downline meeting around mom's knee surgery 6/18 but now that her surgery has been postponed, I still need to do these stamp events that people have put on their calendar weeks ago. So, much to do before leaving for Ind. next Thurs.!

No comments: