Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Craft Room

I went to church with Mom this morning. Then came home and made a cake for the stamp class this afternoon. I'm allowed to have my Indiana meetings and classes at Mom's church which works out really well. It's close and the space is perfect for us. I forgot to take a picture of those ladies stamping. Was nice to see one of my customers who started with me back in 1996 and now lives in Wisc. and Carol came down from Monticello.

Have had several of my stamping friends that have been anxious to see my completed craft room. The carpet was installed about a week ago and I got things moved in and somewhat organized so this is about what it will look like. In this picture I have my favorite retired stamps on the left shelf section and my current ones including ones I'll give as door prizes on the right.

This is the roomy closet and some card stock storage.








1 comment:

SentimentsbyDenise said...

Looks like a fun place to create!

Thanks for directing your readers to my blog. I had quite a bit of traffic, but no comments.

Sorry I didn't get to see you while you were here in town. I trust you had a great time with your Mom!
I'm looking forward to seeing the new catalog!