Thursday, June 18, 2009

Friends/Anniversary

Deena, Cindy, Dana & I all worked together at a Carmel law firm. I was there 5 years and quit in '92. Deena & Dana were secretaries, Cindy was a paralegal and I was the office manager/bookkeeper. Deena & Cindy still work at law firms. We've been going out to eat together regularly 15 years and our first dinner was at Charleston's.

That's where we were last night and our waiter brought us free desserts to celebrate the anniversary!

Today, Mom & I went to Mooresville for me to get our porch swing. We also had lunch at Gray Brothers Cafeteria and then stopped to see what Traders Point Creamery is all about on the way home (last picture). They have organic cheeses, honey and milk, ice cream and a restaurant. Had heard of it for a long time but had never been there.

No comments: