Thursday, January 22, 2009

The White Stuff

This is what Bill did most of today. This is where their machine shed is. They need the snow moved so they can get the semis out so they can haul corn stored in the grain bins to the elevator. Also so they can put the new combine in the shed!





This was an impressive plume!









We haven't had a big snow for several days so this has been there for a while and the little snows have made it drift more. We're supposed to maybe have another big snow this weekend so today the road grader/plow was out in the field again plowing on both sides of that snow fence just in case. It was 36 this afternoon & sunny - almost felt like Spring! I even got the Pilot washed.


Thought this would be an interesting picture - I almost missed the Stop! This is at the corner close to Tim & Bette Jo's.







Even though the boss was gone, we had lots going on today! Good to see so many here! Greg & all were getting back at 1:00 today. He also runs the lumber store so will have lots to do tomorrow. Our garage doors were installed today but they didn't take the plywood off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to liver closer to my family, I even think about what it would be like to live there again in smallsville:) BUT, then WINTER rears its UGLY head and I just cannot .......I've turned into such a Southerner:) And the picture of the stop sign makes me CRINGE, almost to the point of shuddering and shaking, and add a gag,too!!! LOL