Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We have heat!

This turned out kinda dark but if you click on it, you can see Chris, our electrician. The furnace works! Tonight it's heating the basement for the first time. We think drywall is scheduled for next Tues. so soon we'll have walls and be able to heat the whole house with the furnace and Bill can quit buying kerosene.

Had one of Glenn's friends stop by today to advise us on wiring for the new TV and computer stuff. He suggested a Media Box which goes in the utility room and has a whole house phone/DSL filter, surge protection and other good stuff!


This is the kitchen ceiling.

Bill went to Pocahontas to get his gun permit today and also to Emmetsburg to make a loan payment. I did laundry and worked on Stampin' UP! business. Yesterday was the first day to order from our new catalog. You can order and see the catalog through my Stampin' Up! web site by clicking on Online Ordering in the right column on this site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for heat and electricity!! I want to see the SU catalog so bad. Maybe it came today or will be here tomorrow, or Pam and I can make a connection. I can't even view it online since the load up takes so long, I know wah, wah, wah-ha ha...see how deprived I am since you're gone? Or rather how spoiled I was when you were here!
Have a great evening and pleasant dreams. Love, Suetta p.s. I Miss you!!!