Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Diane's Salon

This afternoon I went for a cut and color. I'm very lucky that my niece, Diane, has her own salon, Di's Hyway Style Salon, in Pocahontas. It's in Glenn's Dunkerly Ag & Truck building. Her salon is cute and cozy.

She would charge me for just the products that she uses but her regular price is HALF of what I paid in Indiana!! So I pay that and I'm thrilled!

You should've seen her a year ago when she was giving me "my new look" (shorter hair). She was having so much fun! Since then I've let her highlight, make my hair different colors (all brunette) and style it kind of crazy. It's kind of fun!
Something else different here is that people don't make their hair appointments very far ahead - and sometimes just "walk in" - especially the men! It's kind of nice to be able to go in the week you decide your hair is just not right anymore!

No comments: