Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sheetrock is here

The sheetrock arrived this morning. It took 2 guys over 2 hours to unload it - through the office window (next picture). The plan now is that it will start going up on Mon.



I'm headed to Poky to pick up our new microwave. Greg is going to work on the venting for it tonight. The flooring store called and said the hardwood I picked out has been discontinued so I'll need to go there to pick out another one. Then to Pilates. With a Stampin' Up! delivery on the way.

Bill and Tim are hauling corn to the elevator today and having to fix various little things on the semis. It's 20 today but it's now windy so feels COLD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say that even though it is very cold out there, I do envy the fact that you get to see the sunshine and beautiful blue sky much more often than we do here. Dr. F. has me taking 5000 IU of Vitamin D to help me get through the gray winter and my SAD disorder. Your house is beautiful.