Saturday, January 10, 2009

More Snow & Cold

It was 12 and sunny here most of the day. Now it's 7. We got 4" of snow during the night but no wind so no drifts. Bill did move snow though.

Bill and I picked up, swept and cleaned up with the shop vac in the new house. No workers today. Then he left for the farm office (which is in his mom's house) to do bookwork. I did laundry and was on the phone and computer way too much.

Glenn invited me to join Facebook so I did. Thought it would be good to see what the deal is with that since we've heard so much about it. It's so funny to me to see how many "older" people are on it and seems like many are joining about now. I bet we'll be hearing soon that Facebook seems to have become a thing for all ages. I'm thinking the kids aren't going to like that! So today for a while I was seeing what else I should do with getting that set up. Anyway, wanna be my Friend? :)

No comments: