Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bill's New Toy & More Siding

By request, here's the new toy/Bill & Tim's Christmas present! Bill was working on the snow blower in the shop today so had to pull this out.






Bill wanted me to be sure to say that the grain tank extensions are down.







I love it when enough siding is on to get more shutters put up.








This is the south side that is now done. The front is all that's left.

I went to Pocahontas this morning to buy our appliances (refridg., microwave and stove) and had a fender bender. I'm not used to some of their streets where one direction has to stop but the other one doesn't! In Carmel we had mostly 4 way stops (or roundabouts!)! I have $1200 damage to the right front corner of the Pilot and the other car had more. We were both going slow so no one was hurt and it could've been worse!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...the new toy is so clean and shiny right now, too bad it's going to get dirty this fall. So are we getting a Quadtrack next year?? :D

-Jim

Anonymous said...

Wow, glad no one was hurt. I know it took me some time to get used to driving here in Memphis. Now I've learned to drive real fast and DON'T use your turn signals. It throws them off, ha! Teresa