Sunday, January 18, 2009

Nice Sunday & Bars

The Ignite group (teens) had a potato bake fundraiser after church. Huge baked potatoes with lots of toppings (yum) and bars for dessert. Out here, * bars * are the thing. Whenever a meal is served for a fundraiser there are always * bars * with it (bar cookies). I remember Amy telling me that before I moved here. All of the local cookbooks have lots of recipes for bars. :) Our triplets & Glenn & Amy helped with the meal. I'm glad the boys are doing more activities with the group.

Bill and I went over to the house to look at the outlets, light switches & phone jacks while it was quiet. The electrician will probably be wanting to know the rest of what we want by tomorrow.

In this picture I'm measuring to the top of the light switches. They seem low to me at 48". Ours in this house are 52". Greg says this is the standard. Hmmmm.

Bill has been moving more snow this afternoon. Even though it hasn't snowed much more, it blows and drifts.

No comments: