Friday, March 18, 2011

Nice Lunch in Noblesville

Wednesday I had an appointment with the Honda salesman. He will be 80 this year and was very nice!!! Unfortunately, it looks like I won't be driving a Honda much longer. I was just not excited about the new Pilot. It seems bigger, more boxy and they've made the interior/dash very modern looking and not real user friendly. Just not impressed. So now we will trade near us in Iowa. Looking at the Chev. Traverse or Buick Enclave. If any of you know any pros and/or cons for either, please comment!

Mom & I had a very nice lunch at The Ruby Pear tea parlor in Noblesville. We've been wanting to try it for a long time.

Our tea consisted of cinnamon orange tea, a cucumber cream cheese tea sandwich, pecan chicken salad sandwich, Fat Rascal vanilla and chocolate cookies, white chocolate cashew scone, a cranberry scone, lemon curd and strawberry spread for the scones and chocolate dipped strawberries. All very good and filling!

There was a gift shop with tea related things for sale, pretty soaps, jewelry and some antiques.



As we were leaving, we found the antiques shop in a little cottage behind the big house so checked it out too. I might've found a couple of bargains!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Is it the same tea that was served at Helio's? I miss that.

Cindy said...

I think it might be the same. They sell it there. I had only had it iced at Helio's. Do you and your mom drink Constant Comment? I had that recently and liked it real well.