Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Big Shot Machine Special

This is a great time to get the Big Shot if you have been thinking about it ! With buying it during Sale-A-Bration, it really gives you lots of bonuses (see below)! I use it for most of my cards now and so do many others! It makes putting a nice card or scrapbook page together so fast, easy & fun!

Big Shot Special, available only through tomorrow, March 30, 2011.
Buy the Big Shot Machine ($99.95) and any other Big Shot Accessories or Dies that total $50.05 or more. Your 10% shipping & state tax will be added to your product total, but your minimum due will be $165 ($150 + $15= $165 + tax).
Besides the machine and the other products you choose,
you will also receive the following:
One (1) Textured Impressions Embossing Folder of your choice- from me--
value $7.95
3 Sale-A-Bration products of your choice---value $35.85 to $44.85
Unlimited answers to your Big Shot questions by me---value, priceless

You will receive one (1) Level 1 Exclusive Hostess Set and $15 FREE product of your choice.
Orders for this Big Shot Special cannot be place online via my website, only directly through me.

Special available from Cindy Kemna, Ind. Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, only. (click on my web site above right for my contact info.)

No comments: