Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blu Moon Cafe

Today we headed out to do several things. I had a Big Shot petal cone die to return to one of my downline on the west side of Carmel.

We went to test drive an SUV at a different dealership today (REALLY didn't like the salesman yesterday so didn't even ask to drive one there). Today's salesman was MUCH nicer although not as knowledgeable. This is not fun! Driving the new vehicle wa
s fun though! Tomorrow I have an appointment with the Honda dealer. We have a Pilot now.

We tried out the Blu Moon Cafe for lunch. It's in the old but revamped part of town. It was very good. I had a half BLT panini with homemade potato salad, and Mom had a chicken/spinach wrap. They had desserts in their case but we didn't have one since we still had another cupcake from yesterday at home. We would definitely go back to the Blu Moon!











This last picture is of a fairly new, and I think, unusual Carmel water tower. There are offices below the part that holds the water! Those are windows! Have you seen others like this? I don't think I could work there!

No comments: