Saturday, March 19, 2011

Indiana Misc.

I'm heading home today. Think the weather is supposed to be good all day. It's a 600 mile, 10 hour trip. I usually only make 2-3 quick stops on the way to Indiana but more on the way home for some reason. Diane suggested getting books on CD to listen to so I did that last time and this time. That REALLY helps! It'll be nice to hear the rest of the book I started on the way here!


We saw some new, ruffled pansies that were so pretty at the antiques store the other day and the owner said she got them at Salsbery Brothers which is a landscaping business next to mom's subdivision. These regular pansies are planted at their business and also some hanging baskets of them are along 146th Street. (I'm bringing home a few of the ruffled ones for one small pot)

Thursday we had brunch at The Original Pancake House. There is a new one just down the street from Mom's. This is my favorite breakfast out place. I get the blueberry waffle.


One day this week, we saw "this". This guy was out by a main road in front of the business Liberty Tax Service. I asked if I could take his picture. He had a nice day for doing this but said he's been out in zero degree weather with wind.

Just a reminder that any time you see something underlined in the blog post, that means you can click on those words and you'll be taken to the web site. Then click on your back arrow (top left) and you'll come back to the blog. Also, you can click on any picture to make it full screen size.

No comments: