Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Visitors Today

Bill worked on cleaning up the planter today - says he's glad he doesn't have one any bigger than he has! Tim was grinding stumps. Our burn pile is still smoldering.

I cleaned this morning. After lunch, I had a visitor and her son. She wanted to see the colors we have on our walls before she decides to paint at her house after being used to all off white walls. She brought us some yummy choc. chip cookies she made!

Then my local recruit, Bobbi Jo, stopped by to return some things she had borrowed. (be sure to check my web site for this week's Stampin' Up! special!) Then Diane & Lacey came for the evening. Diane and I worked on a stamping project while Lacey played on the screened porch. She seems to really like it out there! Bill had a grocery board meeting tonight.

No comments: