Monday, July 27, 2009

Bill's Been Busy

I had seen a porch swing I liked last Fall when I was in Indiana. I went back and bought it when there last month and Bill got it hung yesterday!






He moved the old propane tank that had been hooked up to the stove in the front porch of the old house. He's not sure where he's going to use it now.




The driveway cracked right away so Mark's guys were here today getting this area and the sidewalk ready for concrete.




Bill put all of the driveway concrete in the cistern. In the process he lost one of the backhoe teeth which he's looking for here. Did not find it. Now this area is ready to be filled with the rest of the dirt so we can eventually have a nice front yard!

I worked on some Stampin' Up! business, laundry and mowed at Enid's today. Bill & Tim farm for her. She is now only at her country house a few weekends out of the year so they watch her house for her.

No comments: