Friday, July 10, 2009

Busy Weekend

I have an awesome 3 minute video I took today of the last partial wall being pushed down but it's taking FOREVER to download and maybe it's just not going to finish. So I decided to write everything else and if it ever gets done, I'll post it. I hope it does. Anyway, Bill did get the last wall of the house knocked down!

This weekend is Greater Rolfe Days and activities have begun. I went to a second practice this afternoon - 2 friends and I are going to do motions to the Lord's Prayer song at the church service in the park Sun. morning. I'm not good at memorizing things! This evening Bill went to work at the kids' water fights that the firemen do in the street in front of the fire station with a fire hose and there was a Maid Rite supper (for those of you in Indiana - Maid Rites are basically sloppy joes but without the barbecue taste - I don't care for them).

Tomorrow morning is a kids' parade, then grand parade. Guess I'm riding in a fire truck with Bill. Then the VFW ladies are doing a salad lunch that's always very good. Tomorrow night is the rodeo. Sun. morning is church service at one of the parks and the firemen's omelet breakfast. They usually have a company come and make pancakes for this and the firemen basically only have to pour drinks, but they decided to make omelets this year which firemen and wives will be cooking plus sausages, muffins and fruit. Quite a bit more to do so we'll see how that goes! There are a few more things going on but I've mentioned the main ones.

(the video is still uploading . . . )

No comments: