Sunday, November 9, 2008

New House

These pictures are of getting the basement started - digging, footings and poured walls. Any pictures can be clicked on to view larger!

Bill left at 5:30 this morning to see if it was cold/firm enough in the fields to get some anhydrous applied. He just called and has been running all day and was able to get more anhydrous tanks. Says he'll have gotten about 175 acres done in 3 fields when he runs out of tanks around 8:00. He'll be about one third done.

We had a craft day in our community center yesterday - a day to use the room and tables for free to work on any craft. Bill's mom (Peggy) and I made some of our Christmas cards. I took a crock pot of chili for lunch. It was another cold day so chili tasted good.

Has been a nice weekend. Diane, Lacey, Glenn, Amy and I went to a Pampered Chef party yesterday. Diane, Lacey & I went to a craft show and other shopping today. Bill was, as he says, "on his own" for lunch - and will have a late meal tonight.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy, I am so happy for you and Bill.. I really like the pictures of you new home to be. Take Care

Tom

Anonymous said...

Hi cindy!
Just wanted to let you know I was checking out your new blog. Congratulations on your new house!
I'm still stamping, but am on a budget for now!

Marsha in INdy

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you started the blog. You still sound so excited and happy! Thanks for sharing your life with us!!!

Angie
Robinson, IL