Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

I voted in Iowa for the first time today - new experience filling in dots on a paper ballot in a little curtained booth! I did vote for my husband for reelection as Township Trustee! I think he wants the job again!

It's pretty windy here today - but warm. Nice thing about wind this time of year - no raking! The leaves are gone! :) A bunch are in the basement of our new house.

Mom has had people ask if we have equipment in barns at our house or if Bill is going to build a building to store it. Our house is on 100 acres with just a detached 2 car garage - no other buildings/barns. This (picture) is the building they have for storing things. Alot of equipment fits in it - it's bigger than it looks - 58' x 108'. They can fit the 2 semis in it, the combine, a tractor, the grain cart, field cultivator, the planter, and the self propelled sprayer.

Going to a birthday party for Glenn tonight. Will post a picture tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

Voting paper ballot brought back memories I had not thought of for a long while. My first time voting (1954?) used paper, from then on has been voting machines.
Aunt Lois