Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cruise to Eastern Caribbean

We were on the Crown Princess for 7 days. It holds about 3,500 people. Mom & I had a stateroom w/balcony on Deck 12.



















Can you tell we're laying on the beach at Princess Cays looking up? I always feel like I'm finally on vacation once I see palm trees. The temp. was around 80 every day. Ahhhhh . . .



















Farmers' Market on St. Maarten. The vendors were selling mostly spices, sauces and clothing.














Magan's Bay on St. Thomas. Beautiful!
















Mom & me with Darren, the steel drum guy at a scenic overlook on St. Thomas.

Will post a few more pics of the trip tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Looks wonderful and a far cry from our weather here in southern Indiana. Good pics!!
Aunt Linda