Friday, April 1, 2011

Live Web Cam - Iowa Eagles' Nest

Many of you are my Facebook Friends and have probably already seen this but if not, you have to go to this web site ASAP: click HERE

This is a live web cam of an eagles' nest in Decorah, Iowa. There are 3 eggs and they are about to hatch! I haven't seen it much today, but a comment on the site I read said that there is a little hole with beak sticking through on one of them so it shouldn't be long until we can see the babies!

It's been another busy and interesting day today including cutting up LOTS of fruit at church, our new vehicle was delivered, we went to a fish fry tonight and gave a ride in the new SUV to Matthew, Taylor & Peggy. May get some pictures posted later but wanted you all to be able to watch the eagles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is really cool! There's a guy at work that was taking pictures of the eagles on the roadside by where we work. He'll love this when I show him. I also can't believe how many people are on it--over 87,000 when I logged on!

Karen