Friday, April 8, 2011

Fast Week

This week has flown by seems like. I was miserable with a cold/sinuses on Mon. but felt so much better on Tues.! It was strange. Good thing since I got an early morning call Wed. from Diane needing me to babysit Camry and pick Lacey up from the bus stop. I had a nice day with Camry.

Diane had to be off Thurs. too (babysitter was still sick with the flu) so she and Camry went with me to Ft. Dodge. I had an appointment there and was going to go to Walmart. She needed to go to Target and the cell phone store in the mall. We had lunch at Applebee's.

This is the season for fish frys in this part of the country so tonight we went to the annual one in Pocahontas. This one serves the fish with baked potato, sliced bread, your choice of homemade salads (they serve them) and bars.

I'm babysitting both girls tomorrow. Diane hopes to have a sub for her Sat. days off soon!

Watch for Glenn in a flatbed wrecker at the Texas Motor Speedway at the NASCAR race tomorrow!

No comments: