Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter to you

It's a beautiful, sunny Easter here in NW Iowa.

Glenn, Amy & boys and Amy's sister and her husband are here for the weekend. Yesterday we all loaded up their furniture and all from their house here into a semi. There is more to do today.

VERY unfortunately, I woke up at 4 am with the flu! So everybody else is at church on Easter Sunday and here I am. Very sad. They told me to go back to bed which I did since I don't want to be spreading germs around the house. The the last thing they need is to be sick now. They're going to have even more to do with getting things unloaded after the long drive to Texas tomorrow. Luckily Mom is here this week so she can finish up the meals for today. Mom & I catered the lunch for the crew yesterday so today's lunch will be leftovers. Tonight we're having Honey Baked Ham, deviled eggs, Hawaiian rolls, cheese potatoes, cream cheese cupcakes and brownies and Diane is bringing a salad.

Glenn, Amy & boys stayed in our basement last night on air mattresses and will tonight too. This afternoon they'll be going to Emmetsburg to get Amy's mules (2). She's excited to have them back and to get to ride them year round in Texas.

Mom got to be the on site babysitter of Camry yesterday which I'm sure she enjoyed.

I'm looking forward to posting pictures from my adventure/long parts run and also from this weekend - probably later tomorrow.

No comments: