Thursday, April 8, 2010

More Spring Flowers

These pictures are all taken at one house in Carmel but it was much prettier in person. Lots of early tulips blooming, daffodils and others.

I made it home after
a long day of driving Tues. I was lucky to not have to drive in much rain. I barely missed the storms that were going through.

I went to Easter service at my Carmel church, Central Christian. Really fun to see everybody and worship is always great! I miss it.

Since I st
ayed an extra day to watch the Butler/Duke game in Indiana and with Mom, I called long time friend, Marie, for a last minute lunch. We ate at Muldoon's outside and got caught up. Happened to also see cousins, Dina & Debbie there too! Mon. was a really nice day for lunch outside!



Came home to a house that still smells new, Bill had cleaned everything up from whatever he did (or didn't do) while I was gone and had a doz. red, yellow & pink roses on the counter for me! The card said Welcome Home!

1 comment:

SentimentsbyDenise said...

Kudos to Bill for such thoughtfulness!

p.s. thanks for visiting Emilee's blog and leaving her a comment.