Saturday, April 3, 2010

Flowers for Easter

On my drive to the post office yesterday, I noticed that things are really blooming all of a sudden! And notice the green grass! People have started mowing too.

As I've mentioned here before, people in this area really work in their yards and plant lots of flowers! After the spring bulbs and pansies are done, they'll start planting annuals like impatiens, begonias, geraniums and putting out hanging baskets of flowers.



This house has daffodils planted all across the front. Not sure if you can see it, but there's a Colts banner hanging in front of the window on the right!

Right now everyone is all excited about little Indianapolis college, Butler, being in the Final 4 - first game tonight! You could get a free car wash at Mike's this weekend if you had "Go Butler" signs or anything else like that on your car! Lots of free concerts this weekend in downtown Indy and you could go watch the teams practice for free. The stands were full!

Forsythia in bloom.

I'm meeting one of my recruits at 1:30 at a west side (of Indy) Panera Bread to go over some computer things that she needs help with.

Right now, I'm planning to leave for home in a couple of days so time here is getting short. I'm going to miss the peak of blooming by just a few days but should be a pretty drive home.

No comments: