Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stamp Class

The start of a BIG rainbow yesterday. It's been so bright, sunny, and hot most days that it seemed funny to actually be getting some rain. We got .8". Whenever I see it raining in the front yard but the sun's out, I look East to see if there is a rainbow. We do seem to have lots of them or the thing is, we just can see them more with being able to see for miles.

Notice how the beans are getting yellower? I like watching the colors change all year. When Bill and I were dating, we drove or flew to see each other almost once a month. The time I flew here in Sept. was the prettiest with seeing all the shades of green and yellow from the air.

I had a stamp class here tonight. I think everyone enjoyed it. I love my basement stamping areas - makes everything so handy and comfortable. Sure wish I had it the first 13 years of my business!









This is my sample board and other stamped items on display to give my customers ideas. Some of them bring cameras to take pictures so they'll have the ideas to copy.

Tomorrow I get to keep Camry at our house! Bill is going to the Farm Progress Show near Des Moines. He'll be looking at lots and lots of farm equipment.

My next thing I'm getting things ready for is a trip to Indiana to do a meeting for the Stampin' Up! demonstrators in my group (like training) and a stamp class for customers there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy - how pretty your sample board is on your blog . . . very colorful . . . makes me want to get closer to see the samples . . . I love the creativity!
Aunt Jan