Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Carmel Library

I had read something that Mom sent me that the Carmel Library had a new golden retriever bronze so I wanted to see it. This first picture is part of the outside of the library and the 2nd one is a sculpture outside. The golden retriever is inside at the entrance of the children's section.





The little girl sitting on the bench reading is inside the entrance and is cute.






Today Mom
& I went to lunch in old downtown Carmel and got to sit at a little table right by the window. Then we went shopping for a few things I needed and looked for Colts shirts and "stuff". It's been nice weather the whole time I've been here. The Pilot is loaded and ready to leave tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to seeing all the equipment working in the fields.

No comments: