Monday, September 27, 2010

Lights in the Fields Tonight



Finally, lots of combines in the fields starting this afternoon. Bill & Tim got the beans here at our house done, moved to another field and got 65 acres done there. Guys are still working in the field across from our house (at 9:45).

I got Zemans, the bin site and our house all mowed this afternoon. Peggy helped the guys get moved from our house to the next field. I took some sandwiches out tonight and drove Tim back & forth to get the semis moved to hard ground for the night.

The elevator closed at 7:00 tonight so Bill could only combine until he got both semis and the cart filled.

The weather was perfect here yesterday - about 72 & sunny (the Colts won) and another really nice day today.

It's been like Christmas here every day for about 2 weeks! I've been receiving envelopes full of Christmas cards from my downline. Today was the due date. They sent me 15 cards all the same and I will swap them and send them 15 different ones back. Will take a picture tomorrow when I'm doing that. I had 2 groups of 15 so there are 450 cards downstairs to be swapped! I'm also getting ready for a workshop in someone's home on Wed. night.



No comments: