Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Quick Post






















I just came up from an afternoon in the basement. It's too nice to be downstairs!! I've been counting Christmas cards, swapping them and then counting/checking and then packaging them up to be mailed out tomorrow. Everyone is going to be very pleased with the cards they receive. I have a great group of stampers/Demonstrators!

I was in our grocery late this morning. They're now doing broasted chicken and it was smelling good, and I've heard that it is. Hope this helps their business. They're also going to stay open until 9:00 this fall (usually close at 6:00!).

Bill & Tim have been combining beans since late morning. The weather is supposed to be great all week. Lots of wagons full of corn and beans are being pulled by our house. We are only about a mile out of town so we're on one of the main roads to the elevator.

Now back downstairs to work on what I have planned for my workshop tomorrow night with 10 attending. It'll be time to take sandwiches out to the guys soon.

No comments: